Many mothers prefer making baby food at home instead of buying it from the store because homemade food is healthier, cheaper and tastier. However, making baby food can be quite a hassle if you don’t have the right equipment like baby food processors to get the job done. These food processors make your job much simpler and faster. As today, different baby food processor brands is available in the market which makes your selection a difficult one if you are out looking for one.
Here is a list of 4 best food processors to make baby food at home:
Baby Brezza Baby Food Maker Machine
- One-bowl design allows food to be steamed, pureed and reheated in the same bowl for easy cleaning.
- 2 ½ cup dishwasher safe work bowl is included made from BPA-free plastic.
- The appliance weighs 1 pound.
- 1 year warranty is available with the product.
- The product features a 200 watt motor with 8 cup capacity which means you can process large batches of baby food and store it for later use.
- Silicon tray and dated storage cups are available.
- Two types of blades are available for blending and milling along with a spatula, a resealable lid and a tip proof tray.
- The material is made from BPA-free plastic and all the parts are dishwasher safe.
- 1 year warranty is available.
Philips AVENT SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender
- It features a 400 watts motor with a capacity of 800ml for solids and 450 ml for liquids.
- The appliance weighs 5.6 pounds.
- 1 bowl design makes it easy to steam and blend food in the same bowl without the transfer of contents.
Hamilton Beach 36533 Bebe Baby Food Maker
- It includes a 5 cup bowl and a 3 cup steam basket.
- It steams, chops, shreds, slices and purees baby food.
- It gives you the option of slicing and shredding right into the steamer basket.
- The parts are made from BPA-free plastic and are dishwasher safe.
- 10 food containers are available for easy storage.
- The appliance weighs 6.4 pounds.