Many mothers prefer making baby food at home instead of buying it from the store because homemade food is healthier, cheaper and tastier. However, making baby food can be quite a hassle if you don’t have the right equipment like baby food processors to get the job done. These food processors make your job much simpler and faster. A wide variety of baby food processors is available in the market which makes your selection a difficult one if you are out looking for one.
Here is a list of 4 best food processors to make baby food at home:
Baby Brezza Baby Food Maker Machine
- One-bowl design allows food to be steamed, pureed and reheated in the same bowl for easy cleaning.
- 2 ½ cup dishwasher safe work bowl is included made from BPA-free plastic.
- The appliance weighs 1 pound.
- 1 year warranty is available with the product.
- The product features a 200 watt motor with 8 cup capacity which means you can process large batches of baby food and store it for later use.
- Silicon tray and dated storage cups are available.
- Two types of blades are available for blending and milling along with a spatula, a resealable lid and a tip proof tray.
- The material is made from BPA-free plastic and all the parts are dishwasher safe.
- 1 year warranty is available.
Philips AVENT SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender
- It features a 400 watts motor with a capacity of 800ml for solids and 450 ml for liquids.
- The appliance weighs 5.6 pounds.
- 1 bowl design makes it easy to steam and blend food in the same bowl without the transfer of contents.
Hamilton Beach 36533 Bebe Baby Food Maker
- It includes a 5 cup bowl and a 3 cup steam basket.
- It steams, chops, shreds, slices and purees baby food.
- It gives you the option of slicing and shredding right into the steamer basket.
- The parts are made from BPA-free plastic and are dishwasher safe.
- 10 food containers are available for easy storage.
- The appliance weighs 6.4 pounds.